TERMS & CONDITIONS
TY UCHAF, TY DRAW & GLOWTY, TRELEDDYD FAWR, ST DAVIDS
The Hiring Contract is between the Hirer and the owners of the cottages, Mr J A & Mrs J Warren. Any booking incorporates the conditions set out below.
- The property must be used by the Hirer for holiday purposes only.
- The Hirer is the person stated on and signing the Booking Form.
- Provisional bookings can be made by phone, letter or email. The booking form (which will be provided) must be completed, signed and returned, together with a minimum deposit of 30% of the rental total within seven days in order to secure the booking. The balance must be paid no less than 2 months before the start of the holiday. If the start of the holiday is within 2 months of the booking date then the full amount due upon booking.
- The period of let runs from 4pm (or earlier by arrangement) on the day of arrival, until 10am on the day of departure.
- The Owners accept no liability to any hirer or other party member for any personal injury, loss or damage to property or money.
- The Hirer is responsible for the property and undertakes to take all reasonable care of it, to keep it secure and in a clean and tidy condition. Any breakages or damage must be notified to the Owner and you may be asked to make adequate payment to cover the loss.
- Under no circumstances without the express consent of the owner.
- Well behaved dogs are welcome circumstances may the dogs be allowed on the furniture and must not be left unattended in the property unless properly housed within an appropriate dog cage.
- The Owners and/or their representative retain the right to enter the property at any time.
- The rental of the cottages includes freshly laundered towels and bed linen (sheets, pillow cases and duvet covers) but not cot linen. If you book for more than 1 week, fresh linen is available for the second week upon request
- Cots and high chairs are available on request.
- Electricity, central heating and hot water are available at all times at no extra cost. Logs are provided for the wood burners in Ty Uchaf & Ty Draw.
- Should the property be unavailable on the day stated all monies will be refunded without question. In no event shall the liability of the owners to the Hirer exceed the rental paid for the property.
- While every effort is made to provide the amenities advertised, no liability will fall on the Owners should restrictions be applied in the event of floods, drought, power cuts or any circumstance outside the control of the Owners.
- Any complaint arising either on arrival or once occupation has commenced must be brought to the Owners attention immediately so that they may investigate and endeavour to rectify any fault. Complaints will not be considered after the period of rental has ended.
- Should the Hirer wish to cancel the booking for non-insurable reasons they must advise the Owners by telephone or email (which must be receipted). Upon receipt of such notification the Owner will use their best endeavours to obtain a replacement booking and, if such replacement is obtained, will then refund to the Hirer any monies paid, minus a Booking Fee of £50. If the Owner is unable to relet they shall be entitled to retain all payments already made and to recover, if not already paid, any outstanding balance of the hire charges. We strongly recommend that you takeout cancellation insurance through your own insurance broker or any other advertised medium.