Ty Draw – sleeps 4 – is a 5 Star Visit Wales graded, luxurious and spacious converted barn in a tranquil setting, with open views across fields to St David’s Cathedral, St Brides Bay and Skomer and Ramsey Islands.
From the well-stocked book shelves, wood burning stove and unbeatable views, Ty Draw is a cottage that does the hard work of unwinding for you! It sleeps four, in two bedrooms and two bathrooms. Outside, you will find a seated area to soak up the sunsets and star gaze at night, for some of the most uninterrupted night views in the UK.
Outside, there is a small garden that is suitable for young children to play in and ample space to hang up your wetsuits after a day at Whitesands beach. It has a pea shingle patio area with furniture – accessed from doors off the lounge and the lawn area – along with a gas BBQ. Ty Draw is an eco cottage, served by a big pellet boiler in the barn.
The cottage offers ground floor accommodation. Bedroom 1 (king size bed) with en-suite shower room (with shower over the bath) off the main bedroom; bedroom 2 (twin beds) with en-suite shower room off the twin room, with bath/shower, lounge/dining room/kitchen, all open plan. It is comfortably furnished and has 2 sitting areas with a spacious and airy feeling, the open rafters lead your eyes to the panoramic views out of the French windows.
The cottage also boasts:
- 5 Star WTB Graded luxury accommodation
- Sleeps 4
- suitable for the less able (3 steps in living area)
- Beds made up for your arrival
- Towels provided (not beach towels)
- Enclosed garden with patio area
- Gas BBQ
- Log burner
- Colour television with DVD player
- CD player and Roberts radio
- Large selection of books, games and DVDs (beach toys are available on request)
- Fully fitted and equipped kitchen (inc dishwasher, microwave and washing machine)
- Cots and highchairs available
- Heating under your own control, fuel costs included
- Dogs: well behaved dogs are welcome at a cost of £15
- Non smoking
- 4pm arrival