Glowty – sleeps 2 + 2 – is a 5 Star Visit Wales graded luxurious converted traditional outbuilding with spectacular views across the peninsula from the Preselei Mountains, across Milford Haven to St Brides Bay & Skomer and Ramsey Islands, boasting eco credentials with a new RHI biomass boiler.
Glowty is a converted cow shed that once housed the farm’s dairy family. Now, having been converted lovingly by Jan and Jon, it is a beautiful, welcoming cottage with a lot of light and many far-reaching views. Outside, there is a large garden that is suitable for young children to play in and ample space to hang up your wetsuits after a day at Whitesands beach. It has a patio with furniture – accessed from doors off the lounge and the lawn area – along with a gas BBQ.
The cottage provides mainly ground floor accommodation with the addition of a first floor crog loft. There is a large bedroom (with kingsize bed); bathroom (with bath/shower); lounge/dining room (with table for 4 people and French windows leading to patio); kitchen which is off the lounge/dining room fitted with integrated electric oven/hob, fridge/freezer, washer/drier, dishwasher, and microwave. The crog loft is above part of the lounge and has a 2’ 6” day bed with truckle bed which can be made up, curtained for privacy.
The cottage boasts:
- 5 Star Visit Wales Graded luxury accommodation
- Sleeps 2 + 2
- Suitable for the less able (3 steps up to bedroom)
- Beds made up for your arrival
- Towels provided (not beach towels)
- Enclosed garden with patio
- Gas BBQ
- Colour television with integrated DVD player
- Roberts radio
- Eco pellet boiler/stove
- Large selection of books, games and DVDs (beach toys are available on request)
- Fully fitted and equipped kitchen with integrated units (inc dishwasher, microwave and washing machine)
- Cots and highchairs available
- Heating under your own control, fuel costs included
- Dogs: 1 well behaved dog is welcome at a cost of £15
- Non smoking
- 4pm arrival